G-Protein Structure Geometric Necklace
A minimalist G-protein necklace, a delicately handmade gift for an educator or professor in biology related field. This interpretation of protein structure pendant is a sensational gift for friends dabbling in chemistry, science lovers, and biology enthusiasts.
The story behind:
I am honored with carrying out a very personal project to someone who has a special thing with G-protein, which cell structure is represented in this necklace. . When she was still in her mother's womb, this cell mutated and ended up causing her a very rare condition. This condition has led her life to a path in helping others. The pendant represents something she couldn't change, but could make something out of it. It's such a beautiful overcoming story, I feel so honored that she trusted me with..
2 WAYS TO WEAR:
You can either wear the pendant upright or angled (see the first photo). Simply hook or unhook the "leg" on the right off the chain.
- Silver filled (with sterling silver chain)
- 14k gold filled
- Rose gold filled
- DNA pendant: 3/4" x 5/8" (2 cm x 1.5 cm)
- Length: available in 14" to 20" (35.6 cm to 50.8 cm).
- Length with 2" extender: available in 16" to 22" (40.6 cm to 55.9 cm)
- Length: Please select length from the drop-down menu. Don't want to be tied to one length? Simply select the option with the 2" extender so you can adjust the length anywhere along the extender. Perfect for giving your layered jewelry the option of adjustability.