Tiered Kite Art Deco Necklace
Isn’t there something nostalgic about kites? Bring back the memories and wear them proudly. Be playful and remember those summer days of young. Let the rest of the party fall into place from here.
This modern geometric jewelry is great for art teacher gift, math teacher gift, a farewell gift or retirement gift, and for a college graduation gift. Each kite shape is intentionally free to dangle, giving the pendant a nice movement.
- Each wire length to make up each arrow shape is exactly 7 cm. Pure coincidence!
- Seven is the number for completion or perfection eg. Sunday is the 7th day of the week. A jewelry to remind you to rest and take it easy.
Silver filled (with sterling silver chain)
- 14k gold filled
- Rose gold filled
- Geometric pendant: 5/8" x 1 5/8" (1.6 cm x 4.1 cm)
- Length: available in 14" to 20" (35.6 cm to 50.8 cm).
- Length with 2" extender: available in 16" to 22" (40.6 cm to 55.9 cm)
- Length: Please select length from the drop-down menu. Don't want to be tied to one length? Simply select the option with the 2" extender so you can adjust the length anywhere along the extender. Perfect for giving your layered jewelry the option of adjustability.